Medical Aesthetics of Woodbury® is pleased to offer Restylane treatments, an exciting option for patients interested in reducing wrinkles and creases around the mouth, lips, and nose. Restylane has been used throughout the world, helping millions of people diminish the tell-tale signs of aging skin.
Hyaluronic acid, present in youthful skin but diminished in older skin, is the active component of Restylane. Restylane is gently implanted into the folds and crevices of moderate to deep wrinkles, thereby filling the areas and smoothing away the obvious signs of aging.
Restylane may be used to improve the appearance of:
● Nasolabial folds (creases running from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth)
● Marionette Lines (creases running from the corners of the mouth downward, toward the chin)
● Lateral smile lines (semi-circular lines at the corners of the mouth, frequently emphasized with smiling)
● Perioral lines (wrinkles around the mouth and lips)
● Thin lips (Restylane may be used to “plump up” the lips, returning the full-lip appearance of youth and/or creating a more pouty, prominent lip profile)
Come in for a consultation to discuss whether a Restylane procedure may be right for you.